DSHINF inflatable dock shelters are used at the loading docks of warehouses and food manufacturing plants equipped with freezing rooms where keeping strict control of temperature at the desired level is crucial. During loading/unloading operations a trailer partially backs into the dock shelter while top and side air bags inflate around the top and sides of the truck body providing tight sealing. When not in use, the air bags deflate. This dock shelter can be controlled from a dock leveler control unit having special function of shelter operation control. It’s highly recommended to install wheel guides and shock columns in front of the loading dock when using this type of shelter. The shelter is mounted using the suspended method of installation.
- Prior to operation carefully inspect the dock shelter. Never use it in case any damage found.
- Position the trailer in the middle of the dock shelter so that the distances between trailer’s body and shelter sides are equal on both sides. Back the trailer slowly till it presses dock bumpers.
- Make sure the truck is stationary, the handbrake is put on, the wheels are choked.
- Switch the blower on by pressing a push-button on the control unit. In 30 seconds the dock shelter will be inflated and will tightly wrap the truck body.
- Switch the blower off after loading/unloading operations are completed. The trailer should exit the loading dock only after air bags are completely stored.
- Attention! The blower should be on during whole loading/unloading cycle.
Quý khách vui lòng liên hệ – Hotline: 08 489 12881 – Email: email@example.com
(Nếu Quý khách gửi file có dung lượng lớn > 5MB, có thể gửi trực tiếp qua zalo góc dưới bên phải màn hình)